about Gig Harbor and The Key Peninsula Has Talent
Students in the Peninsula School District's middle and elementary schools are invited to complete the online application and upload a one-minute audition video. Deadline: February 3rd.
Season dates are tentative at this time. We will have the dates finalized along with the competition schedule and registration information in the near future.
September 12-October 21
- Cross Country (Open to all 6th-8th grade students)
- Boys Soccer (7th and 8th grade boys)
November 1st-December 10
- Wrestling (Open to all 6th-8th grade students)
January 9-February 17
- Girls Volleyball (Open to all 7th and 8th grade girls)
February 28-April 7
- Girls Soccer (Open to all 6th-8th grade students)
- Boys Basketball (Open to 7th and 8th grade boys)
April 18-May 25
- Track and Field (Open to all 6th-8th grade students)
- Girls' Basketball (Open to 7th and 8th grade girls)
Fees: $20 ASB Card Purchase Required
Physical: Students participating in a school sport must have a current Sports Physical on file at KPMS. These physicals are good for 2 years.
about Now is the time to sign-up for C.A.P.E. 2023! Learn more here
Now is the time to sign-up for C.A.P.E. 2023, which is open to all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Peninsula School District female students.
Career and Pathway Expor (C.A.P.E) is a one-day event in January where female students can attend workshops on engineering, medical and health sciences, and animal sciences.
This year C.A.P.E will take place from 8:45 a.m - 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2023 at Harbor Ridge Middle School. The cost is $15 per student. Fees can be waived for students who qualify for free and reduced lunch.
Ready to register? Click here!